Community Services Association (CSA) publishes a monthly magazine entitled Oasis - a premier magazine for the international expatriate community living and working in Greater Cairo. With a distribution of 5000 FREE copies throughout Cairo, we offer exciting opportunities to advertisers wanting to reach a large segment of the international community.
Benefits of advertising in the Oasis Magazine
- - Audience Selectivity
- - Cost-efficient
- - Targeted Distribution
- - Flexible Design Options
- - Reader Loyalty
- - High Quality Presentation
- - Extended “Pass-along” readership
- - 4-Color Production
- - Prestige - Authoritative Editorial Voice
- - Cross-Promotion Opportunities
- - Long Shelf Life/Permanence: Publication remains available past issue date in key locations as reference material.
- - loyal and want this publication each month
- - expatriates living and working in Cairo
- - multi-national with 88+ nationalities
- - primary market are female, 30+ years of age, here with family, professional with a university education and above average household income
Secondary markets are the foreign professionals employed by international firms and organizations.
Overall buying habits are for quality products, premium customer service, flexibility and variety with lifestyle choice characterized by entertainment, travel, adventure and social.
As the flagship publication of the CSA the editorial environment of our magazine supports the mission of CSA and aims to:
- - Provide a sense of sharing and support that characterizes the needs and interests of the international expatriate community.
- - Be an exchange of information and resources to provide knowledge, practical tips, ideas, support and inspiration to the international expatriate community.
- - Be the source of information on being an expatriate living and working in Egypt.
- - Be dedicated and caring about the community we live in to foster awareness and appreciation for Egypt to support and encourage expatriates to develop their understanding, respect and enjoyment for the country in which they are living.
- - Assist the community to adapt to different stages of stay in Egypt, identify personal interests, strengths, increase confidence and enrich stay here.
- - Address issues of interest to and in the context of the international expatriate community.
- - The publication is Free and available at CSA and via controlled circulation to select distribution list throughout Greater Cairo and the localized vicinity of Maadi.
- - 5,000 copies are distributed monthly in over 300 places including Embassies, International Schools, multinational companies, major hotels and restaurants as well as other places where expatriates like to spend time
- - Secondary circulation from the extended “pass along” to more than 2 readers per copy
- - Publication is available on or before the 1st of the month.