Volunteer at CSA and develop new skills in a stimulating international work environment.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to connect with the local community in Egypt, meet new friend and learn new skills.
CSA offers a number of volunteering opportunities. In fact, at CSA volunteers form a very important part of the service that we provide and are an invaluable resource to enable us to deliver our mission. This is because CSA remains an important and trusted resource in the expatriate community and our success is based on our progressive and personal approach to service delivery. Volunteers play an important role in enabling us to delivering this personal approach and provide extended knowledge.
Volunteer opportunities exist in a range of CSA’s areas of activity. Some are suited to people who are comfortable with a public role and enjoy interacting with others, while others are more focused on administrative support and office skills. All opportunities are flexible and available during day and evening hours.
- Reception: Meet and greet clients, provide expatriates with the information and guidance they need to accelerate adaptation and ease their transitions their time in Cairo.
- Retail: Assist with all aspects of shop management.
- Library: Librarian tasks.
- Communication: Help CSA communicate better with our audience. Tasks include coordination of communication materials, writer for magazines, signage, publicity, multimedia presentations, website and other publications.
- Fundraising / Events: Assist with everything from coordination, to fundraising to event staffing. Our events are: Bazaars, Late Wednesday Night, Annual events (Green & Gold, Have A Ball, Party in the Park)
- Program: Help sell and develop our exciting program of activities. Tasks include research, communication and office administration.
- Fitness Training Center: Administration and reception
Volunteers from all background are welcome. Positions only open to applicants with a foreign passport.
If you wish to apply for a volunteering position, please download, print and complete the application form
and submit it to the reception desk.