Welcome to Programs!
Each month CSA offers different activities to inspire and introduce you to new places and aspects of life in Egypt. All of our Trips & Tours have been developed specifically
for expatriates and are offered to fit around your busy lifestyle. On our trips you will join a group of like-minded, motivated, and interested people.
* Explore the many hidden treasures in and around Cairo on a family weekend trip.
* Find the best bargains in town on a shopping trip.
* Join a cultural trip and explore the local culture.
* Escape on an adventure trip to the desert.
We create stimulating trips and tours to give you and your family an amazing experience of Egypt. We also offer private trips for visiting family and friends so they too can experience the wonders of Egypt.
Click here to begin your adventure
Art is Life. Get creative and join us in our wide selection of classes ranging from Photography, Wire Sculpting, and Candle Making, to Arabic Calligraphy.
Click here to bring out the artist in you
›› more events
10 reasons for taking a trip or tour with CSA
* Tailored to you and your family’s needs
* Choose between trips designed to get your life in Egypt started or to help you understand and appreciate what Egypt has to offer
* Convenient start and end times, and transportation; we pick and drop you off at CSA
* Offering a wide range of family oriented, cultural, and shopping trips to make discovering Egypt easy
* Practical trips to find out about Cairo and Maadi so you know where to go in a medical emergency or where are the best places to shop
* Over 30 years experience tailoring trips for expatriates’ needs
* Informed and approachable guides with great local and cultural knowledge who give a rich and enjoyable experience
* We help take the stress out of planning trips for visiting friends or family
* Join a group of like-minded, motivated and interested people who are also living in or visiting Egypt
* Small groups allow for maximum enjoyment!
We offer many cooking classes in a relaxed and friendly environment. Classes are designed for you to try out new flavors and experience new cuisines all the while in good company.
Click here to let out your inner chef
REPS Fitness Center
Fri - Sat 8.00am-9.00pm
Sun, Mon, Tues, Thurs
Wed & Sat - No drop-offs
Fri & Sat 8.00am-5.00pm